RE: misc

Thanks for the responses, especially thanks to Dr. Cohen.

I was probably trying to be too cute or tongue-in-cheek.  I am well aware of
Ernest Sternglass, his methods and his controversy.  I'm a native
Pittsburgher who worked at Shippingport.

I was asking a follow the money question.  How does a guy survive in the
cold, cruel world when their only visible talent is speaking, or writing,
junk science to a small band of Luddites?

Dr. Cohen's response filled in the details and I appreciate everyone else's

Mark Somerville

Certified Health Physicist
Registered Environmental Assessor
Senior Engineer - Radiation Protection