FW: [srp] Books

-----Original Message-----
From: Lieskovsky, Miro [mailto:mlieskovsky@nbpower.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 9:27 AM
To: 'srp-uk@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [srp] Books

Group,
I add/suggest the following 'classic treasures' in my personal library,
though these often cover advanced topics:
1) David W. Anderson, Absorption of Ionizing Radiation, University Park
Press, Baltimore, Maryland, 1984
2) Frank H. Attix, Introduction to Radiological Physics and Radiation
Dosimetry, John Wiley & Sons, 1986
3) The Dosimetry of Ionizing Radiation, Vol. I , II, and III, Edited by K.
R. Kase, B. E. Bjarngard and F.H. Attix, Academic Press, Inc., 1985
4) J. K. Shultis & R. E. Faw, Radiation Shielding, Prentice Hall, Inc., 1996
5) M. Eisenbud & T. Gesell, Environmental Radioactivity, 4th Ed, Academic
Press, 1997

Regards,

Miro