From: Jonkers, Gert G SIC-ASA/4 <Gert.G.Jonkers@opc.shell.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: Proceedings on TENORM conferences

Franz,

The NORM I symposium at Amsterdam, the Netherlands was organised by KEMA. If
still available you may try to obtain the NORM I proceedings via their
web-site - contact us - (http://www.kema.nl/live/ShowObject.html).

The NORM II symposium at Krefeld, Germany was organised by Siempelkamp
(their interest was scrapping of NORM contaminated waste). If still
available you may try to obtain the NORM II proceedings via their web-site -
contact us - (http://www.siempelkamp.com/guss/en/unterne/index.htm).

As you may already be aware, a NORM III symposium is scheduled for september
17 - 21, 2001 at Brussels, Belgium. As soon as I know more over the scope
and exact location of this symposium and/or contact addresses. I will post
it to RADsafe (both US and EU).

Kind Regards, Gert Jonkers
Nuclear Measurement Techniques / NORM HSE Expert
Analytical Services Amsterdam
Shell Research and Technology Centre, Amsterdam (SRTCA),
http://www.srtca.shell.nl/welcome.html
Badhuisweg 3, NL-1031 CM Amsterdam, the Netherlands
tel.        +31 - 20 - 630 3424
fax        +31 - 20 - 630 2911
e-mail   Gert.G.Jonkers@OPC.Shell.COM