Re: Nucleus 500 Scalers

Like Stephen, we have a bunch of Model 500's that we use for similar purposes.

The chain of ownership, as I understand it, was The Nucleus to Tennelec to
Oxford and then a year or so ago to Canberra. So try calling Canberra. I'm
sure they can give you the latest on availability.

I seem to recall that Central Scientific Company (Cenco, Skokie, IL) and
some other school science equipment vendors also marketed the Model 500 in
the past. Anyone wanting to purchase these scalers might also check with
the folks at any college Physics Department for addresses or catalogs of
these companies.
Good Luck,

Jack Couch
Bloomsburg University