DOE Definition of a "Radiological Facility"

RADSAFERS WORKING IN THE DOE COMPLEX:

In Appendix A of the recently published finalized rule, 10 CFR Part 830,
Nuclear Safety Management (Federal Register, Vol. 66, No. 7, Wednesday,
January 10, 2001), DOE uses the term "radiological facility" in the text of
this rule, but never defines this term as is normally customary in the
"Definitions" section (830.3) of any federal law part.  Does any RADSAFER
working in the DOE complex know of any other DOE document, e.g., DOE Order,
DOE Notice, DOE Standard, etc., wherein DOE has ever proffered an actual
definition of a "radiological facility."  If you know of such a document,
please inform me of it at my e-mail address specified
below.  Thank-you.  Best regards David

DAVID W. LEE, CHP
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Radiation Protection Services