Re: WHO calls for $20m for research on DU

If I could find a chunk of an expended DU round, then could I get a grant to keep
an eye on it and in two years, submit a report of my observations ? I'm getting
bored contemplating my navel and other darker areas. Might as well be paid for
sompthin' ....              maury@webtexas.com
"Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" wrote:This may be a repeat of a previous posting.  They
are all starting to look