Re: inadvertant recipients

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrew Buchan <Andrew.Buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu>
An: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Datum: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2001 23:16
Betreff: inadvertant recipients

>Franz,
>
>not that I support the 'gentelmans' language use, but
>people for the last year or so have been subscribed with
>out there permission or desire. It is either a screw up
>on the part of the software or a malicious prank by
>someone. But quite a number of these have come up.
>

>I find that if I just tell them how to do it in private
>email they usually thank me and get off and are done with
>it.
>
>Thanks for your contributions to the list, I have enjoyed
>them over the years.

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your comment. My reaction might be explained by my
appreciation of RADSAFE, which I think is the by far best forum for exchange
of opinions, but even more a very valuable source of information, which
makes work easy. I myself have received much more valuable information than
I ever would have been able to find in weeklong searches in libraries or
daylong searches on the internet. Direct contact with people who have worked
in certain fields and can provide information which never has been published
is very valuable. I only hope that I have been able to contribute with
information to other RADSAFErs to some extent.

I receive quite a lot of unwanted e-mails and I never have answered in the
manner I criticized. I do not believe that this list deserves it.

I hope to be able in the future to contribute to the list in a way that
you - and many others - will enjoy it.

Best wishes,

Franz

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schoenhofer;Franz
FN:Franz Schoenhofer
ORG:Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management, Department of Radiation Protection
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43-1-71100-4458
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43-1-495 53 08
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43-699-116 813 19
TEL;WORK;FAX:+43-1-7122331
TEL;HOME;FAX:+43-1-495 53 08
ADR;WORK:;;Radetzkystr. 2;A-1031 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Radetzkystr. 2=0D=0AA-1031 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
ADR;HOME:;;Habicherg. 31/7;A-1160 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Habicherg. 31/7=0D=0AA-1160 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at
REV:20010227T223131Z
END:VCARD