Re: RE:

This is interesting, but on topic for Radsafe?

>>> steve@pgt.com 02/28 9:36 AM >>>
Hi Honey,

I'm here, hanging out.  I just did a survey for HR Block (email, net) and
got a $5 Amazon gift certificate.  Proud of me?

My girls were sleeping last night.  No fun.  Isabella was in her crib for
4-5 min before she woke up.  She was standing and smiling when I went in
there.  She went right back to sleep.  No going back to sleep this morning
though.  At least the bottle was at 6 or so and not 4 or so.

When I brought you fruit punch (you were coughing), you asked me, "Did you
move the turtle?"   ?????

Many calls to contractors to make-talk to you later.