French Documentary about DU: "The Radioactive War"

A French documentary called "The radioactive war" was shown twice on Swedish
TV last week. I am sure that some of you know about it. There were some
parts I found quite suggestive (DU->cancer etc). It would be interesting to
hear if any other Radsafers have any opinions on this. Among the people
involved were Asaf Durakovic, Carole Picou, Paul Sullivan, Siegwart-Horst
Günther, Moníque Sené, Doug Rokke, and Denise Nichols. Most of these names
are unfamiliar to me.

After the film an interview (5-10 min) with a representative for the Swedish
Radiation Protection Institute followed. This was quite important (fact
based) and informative as a balance to the film but I wonder what the
relative impacts were of these two parts (film & interview respectively).

As a spin-off I found the following site where frogs with nine legs are
mentioned:
http://www.marxist.com/Europe/uranium.html

This TV program has already created a small secondary wave of reactions
here.

My personal ideas and observations only,

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com