Typical Cs-137 in Soil

- --part1_6b.115b1408.27e67704_boundary

Let me try this again, with the correct "Subject."

In the past Radsafe gave a wonderful citation for a web site that has typical

values for Cs-137 fallout concentrations in soil around the U.S. I think the

web site even had a multi-color map of typical contamination levels.

I didn't save the web site as a favorite, and I am not sure how to search the

Current Radsafe Archives to rediscover this web site reference.

Can someone tell me (a) where to go to now perform a Radsafe Archive search,

or (b) the name of the web site that think I am thinking of?

Thanks, John P. Hageman, CHP, Radiation Safety Officer

Southwest Research Institute, 6220 Culebra Road, San Antonio, TX 78238

Ph: 210-522-2633, Fax: 210-522-5720, jph@swri.edu