Re: "The Secret Word"

- --part1_6b.115b1408.27e67704_boundary

Shakespeare was wrong! With proper PR and spin - a rose by some other name

could be made to stink.

- ---

Stink and roses: "If Moses supposes his toses are roses, then Moses supposes

ironously that nobody's toses are..." (the rest has decayed by now)

Some older person decided long ago to try to occupy my mind with important

stuff like this (Shakespeare?). Sorry - couldn't resist this off-topic -

please send any response regarding the rest to me directly.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com