PAPRs

- --part1_6b.115b1408.27e67704_boundary

Looking for feedback from those who use Powered Air Purifying Respirators

(PAPRs).  In particular I am looking to purchase some units for a near-term

remediation project and there are several factors that I consider important.

Any feedback from your experience with specific brands or models will be

appreciated.  The factors are:

*       Visibility

*       Comfort

*       Battery Strength (ability to operate 10 hours on an overnite charge)

*       Economics (esp. cost of replacement cartridges)

I am open to belt or face-mounted cartridges.

You may respond directly to me at dhoffman@pangea-group.com or on the list

server.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you have.

Dan Hoffman, CHP,CIH,CSP

Pangea Group

636-519-4877