radiation refraction

- --part1_6b.115b1408.27e67704_boundary

The following message was posted on the Melaleuca discussion forum.  I

thought someone here may be able to help answer her question.  Melaleuca has

a variety of products, some of which are vitamins.  Many people have used

these to help with various diseases, such as fibromyalgia, kidney disease,

cardiovascular disease, MS, flu & viruses (to boost t-cell reaction).

Email me directly unless you feel this would be of value to the group.

Thanks in advance.

Cindy Ledbetter

cmaples2@yahoo.com

Anyone here ever had experience with finding anything to help in any way,

for the problems of internal radiation damage?

Family member has Stage 3 adenocarcinoma - lung cancer- has had maximum

radiation therapy possible, and a couple different rounds of chemo..

Lungs now have very bad radiation damage - said something about "radiation

refraction"...? Don't know what that is. I understand that his lungs are

still being cooked though it has been weeks and weeks since the radiation...

TIA.