NORM in boilers

I have questions regarding the possible presence of NORM in

diesel/natural gas fired steam boilers.  My objectives are the

demolition of boilers, appropriate worker protection, appropriate clean

up, and disposal of wastes.

I would like to garner information and guidance from anyone who has

directly relevant knowledge or experience.

- --

Bill Kupfer

Environmental Compliance Manager/RSO

CSU Northridge