Mass spectrometry techniques for radionuclides

- ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C0B3E9.1CECB280

        charset="x-user-defined"

Dear collegues,

I wonder whether anyone knows about an existing overview about mass

spectrometry techniques for measuring long lived radionuclides. This

overview should give an idea about which radionuclides can be determined by

which method and especially about advantages and disadvantages. Please

respond privately to me, unless you feel that other members of the list

could profit from it.

Best regards,

Franz

- ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C0B3E9.1CECB280