Re(2)$: Greenpeace occupies German nuclear dump

Harald,

I really appreciate your response.

You have proved my suspicions about the distribution

of taxes in BRD.

It is very unfortunate that "C-Village has the noise

and dirt and traffic (and the chance that over the

length of time more of the workers may live in

C-Village, they may buy goods there, etc.)."

Now, I can understand how those tourist protesters are

coming into the villages and doing what they are

doing....

Actually, they also bringing a some money flow into

the village economy, so the village-C has ECONOMICAL

INTEREST for protesters to come in!!!

In my opinion, it is UNFEAR to the village-C residents

to have the waste site in the area and not to have

portion of taxes.

But, well, who am I to decide, right?

I understand "Centralized" financial structure of BRD

not allows for money to go in to village-C and it

probably will not be changed in the near future.

So, we can expect those protesters to be around that

village and to be WELCOME by local businesses.

Peace,

Emil.