shipping samples in nitrogen

Hello, I realize this is off topic and apologize.

PLEASE take any responses off site, but I am in a time

crunch and believe someone on this list might be able to

help me.

I have a researcher who wants to ship a dewar with samples

and LN2. Has anyone done this, could you email me so I can

ask a couple of questions? Thanks very much!

Andrew

Andrew Buchan     tel: 805-893-7256

UC Santa Barbara  fax: 805-893-8659

email: Andrew.Buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu

The above are my opinions and not neccesarily those of UCSB.

Check out Virus warnings and other urban legends at http://www.snopes.com

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world,

yet forfeits his soul?....