Re: "The Secret Word"

- --part1_1e.12b999dc.27e3f4b9_boundary

You know, I'm not going to give in to that nonsense!  I'm not ashamed of

calling myself a liberal, although conservative politicians have distorted

the meaning of that word.  My husband is not ashamed of being called a

retired bureaucrat -- NOT a term of opprobrium.  Are we going to change the

name of nuclear engineering departments at universities?  cell nuclei?  the

atomic nucleus?  call it atomic power (that's what we used to call it)?

NMR had nothing to do with nuclear fission, as we all know, and changing the

name to MRI was craven at best.  how about x-ray?  What can we call that?

End of rant.

Ruth Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com

Ruth Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com

- --part1_1e.12b999dc.27e3f4b9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=2>You know, I'm not going to give in to that nonsense! &nbsp;I'm not ashamed of

<BR>calling myself a liberal, although conservative politicians have distorted

<BR>the meaning of that word. &nbsp;My husband is not ashamed of being called a

<BR>retired bureaucrat -- NOT a term of opprobrium. &nbsp;Are we going to change the

<BR>name of nuclear engineering departments at universities? &nbsp;cell nuclei? &nbsp;the

<BR>atomic nucleus? &nbsp;call it atomic power (that's what we used to call it)?

<BR>

<BR>NMR had nothing to do with nuclear fission, as we all know, and changing the

<BR>name to MRI was craven at best. &nbsp;how about x-ray? &nbsp;What can we call that?

<BR>

<BR>End of rant.

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>Ruth Weiner

<BR>ruthweiner@aol.com

<BR>

<BR>Ruth Weiner

<BR>ruthweiner@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_1e.12b999dc.27e3f4b9_boundary--