Classic books

Radsafers, I'm moving and need to get rid of a few things.  I have a number

of classic texts which I think are too good to throw out.  Is anybody

interested in purchasing these?  Or can anybody offer a worthy home for

donation purposes?  Unfortunately, shipping heavy stuff like books gets to

be more costly than the worth of the books, so a contact in the Chicago area

would work out best.

Incidentally, I tried the American Nuclear Society, and they have no

interest, or could not provide a reference for donations.

Here's the first five with more to come later if this volume reduction

program (pun intended) is successful.  Note for you nuclear history junkies,

these include vintage Charts of the Nuclides.

1. Glasstone & Edlund, Elements of Nuclear Reactor Theory, Van Nostrand,

1952

2. Glasstone & Sesonske, Nuclear Reactor Engineering, Van Nostrand, 1955,

1967

3. Stephenson, Introduction to Nuclear Engineering, McGraw-Hill, 1958

4. Meghreblian & Holmes, Reactor Analysis, McGraw-Hill, 1960

5. USAEC, Reactor Handbook - Physics, 1995

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jerry Lahti

Exelon - Nuclear

1400 Opus Place, Suite 400

Downers Grove, IL 60515

Phone - 630.663.6659

Fax: -    630.663.7199

Email -  gerald.lahti@exeloncorp.com

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary

information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright

belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If

you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified

that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation

to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited

and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please

notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and

any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.