Swedish Parliament: Whirled water to straighten out brain imbalance...

Dear Radsafers,

Take something cold and sit down before you read this below = my summarized

translation of some news that was sent to me - I am presently in Baton Rouge

(LSU) and don't have access to the ordinary sources to check details. BTW -

there is a bunch of palmistry experts here next door (New Orleans) that

probably could expand the business if they just knew about it.

My opinions and initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall     bcradsafers@hotmail.com

A Swedish company - named "Plus & Minus" - has installed "water whirlers" in

our Parliament. The company says that this is to improve the occupational

standards for the Parliament members. Representatives

for Plus & Minus recently gave a talk about whirled water to Center Party

Parliament members to whom it was explained that the water was good for the

energy balance between the two brain halves. It was also claimed to lower

the need for chlorine in swimming pools, to improve photosynthesis (any

green cultivated stuff) and protect against microwave radiation. Stomach

obstipation was another indication.

The Plus & Minus representatives made "measurements" in the Parliament

building and noted "disturbances in the electrical balance". It had been

explained that the whole atmosphere must have plus, minus and earth.  With

all electricity in our environment one pole disappears but is restored with

whirled water.

A university professor (Royal Institute of Technology) has called this

"qualified pseudoscientific hocus pocus". Two water whirlers have been

purchased however.

Plus & Minus says that the Parliament members can now sit in front of their

computer monitors, use wireless communication and mobile phones without

having any risk of being hurt by electromagnetic fields.