radsafe-digest V1 #27

radsafe-digest          Friday, April 6 2001          Volume 01 : Number 027

In this issue:

    Re: 10CFR20 mistake?

    Tooth Fairy Project's latest news release -Alec Baldwin letter

    Re: 10CFR20 mistake?

    U.S. Proposes End to Testing for Salmonella in School Beef

    51 nuclear reactors in Japan ran at 82% capacity in FY 2000

    Job Posting:  Medical Health Physicist

    I-129 Liquid

    FW: U.S. Proposes End to Testing for Salmonella in School Beef -- Nevermind

    DOE cleanup to fund tax cut

    Re: Thorium in urine

    Re: 10CFR20 mistake?

    Classic books

    Re: Tooth Fairy Project's latest news release -Alec Baldwin letter

    Potassium Iodide Anti-Radiation Pill FAQ...

    RE: 10CFR20 mistake?

    Re: Tooth Fairy Project's latest news release -Alec Baldwin letter

    RE: DOE cleanup to fund tax cut

    Re: Tooth Fairy Project's latest news release -Alec Baldwin letter

    Re: Tooth Fairy Project's latest news release -Alec Baldwin  letter

    Re: Tooth Fairy Project's latest news release  & ... reputable response

    Swedish Parliament: Whirled water to straighten out brain imbalance...

    Re: Classic books

    Re: 10CFR20 mistake?

    ORNL/TM-12451

    Radon Web Site