Re: Radon Web Site

I like this quote even better:  "Radon is produced by the natural breakdown

of radioactive heavy metals dispersed throughout the earth's crust. (fine so

far, but read on and learn!) This spontaneous fission makes life on earth

possible - it heats the earth's core."

I always thought that pressure heated the earth's core.  Also, how much does

life on earth depend on geothermal heating?  Is life on earth really

dependent on heat from the core?

For those of you who haven't looked at the site, it's selling concrete

sealant.

Phil

laradcon@hotmail.com