Depleted Uranium (Again)

I picture Dr. Gawarecki sitting at her typewriter foaming at the mouth with

indignation that we (U.S Military) would dare use a weapon that is harmful to

people. Here are a few interesting quotes: "...serve only as cost effective

tank killers. The toll they

take in human life clearly warrants both more research into the long-term

effects of depleted uranium exposure and a moratorium on their use and

manufacture" Cost effective tank killers sound pretty useful to me:

especially on a modern battllefield. Also, note that we impose a moratorium,

then we do the research to see if it's justified. The reference to "the toll

they take in human life" makes research unnecessary, doesn't it. Oh good

grief, Charlie Brown, I can't read anymore !!!!!!!!               Ed Battle