EPA radon video

RADSAFErs,

Several years ago (it might be already ten years) the USEPA had video clips

about radon running on TV. I saw them at a radon conference in Italy. One

showed a family sitting together and suddenly all turned into skeletons

(even the dog). Another one showed vikings.

I wonder whether anyone can help me to obtain a copy of these video clips.

It is for work on a radon CD for the Austrian government and we would like

to see, what other countries have done to bring the radon issue to the

population. Any other information about for instance CD's or sites suitable

for the members of the population (not scientists!) would be appreciated.

Any possible costs will be paid of course.

Thank you!

Franz

BEGIN:VCARD

VERSION:2.1