RE: two purposes

Since you're testing (and it came through just fine) does anyone else tend

to get responses to posts before the original post, almost all the time?

Any idea why this is, Mike?

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

		When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how

unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was

astounded how much he had learned in the last seven years. -- Mark Twain