radsafe-digest V1 #34

radsafe-digest         Sunday, April 15 2001         Volume 01 : Number 034

In this issue:

    Radon epidemiology - Schneeberg Study

    Re: DOE Transuranic Waste Definition

    Re: DOE cleanup to fund tax cut

    Fwd: Is Nuclear Power Safe Enough for Your Backyard?

    never before released dosimetry tech reports

    Schneeberg study

    Schneeberg Study Criticisms

    Business Week article

    Schneeberg Study Criticisms