AB-14 Filter Paper Scanner

Dear Colleagues:

I am interested in getting information about the Harwell AB-14 Filter paper scanner. I am considering purchasing one, and would therefore like to hear form members who own one or have used one. All points of view and opinions are welcome. I am particularly interested in getting information on how well the radon thoron discrimination algorithm works and if anyone has used it with other filters besides the Whatman GF/A. Please reply to me privately and if anyone else is interested I will be happy to pass on the information received.

Thanks for your help.

Riasp Medora

Air Monitoring & Instrumentation

riasp.medora@fernald.gov