From: The Wilsons [mailto:robhwil@bigfoot.com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 11:03 PM
To: Radsafe
Subject: Shipping Containers and Radon

Unfortunately I deleted the message before I got the information but
thought I would pass this along to Ted in any case.  A good source of
plastic boxes for shipping that will meet DOT specifications is:

 http://www.hardigg.com/hardigg_cases/single_lid_cases.htm

I hope this helps.

Does anyone know what limits (if any) are established for Radon and its
daughter concentrations in industrial facilities is?

Bob