Re: Hormesis and LNT in Today's News

> I always find it interesting that when a person finds an editorial article

> (not a news or scientific article) that expounds a particular point they

> favor, e.g. gun control, nuclear power, hormesis, DDT, etc., it proves their

> point.  And if you question the article, you are automatically labeled as a

> capitalist tool, mafia, etc.  Thankfully, scientific research, not

> regulatory issues, do not following this debating(?) style of name calling

> and "piling on."

> -- John

That's silly.  No "proof" is implied in distributing the article. It's just

interesting that the science is getting out.

The science "proves" the fact, except to those who do not use (or ignore)

the science for their self-serving "policies."

(And the author isn't just another writer or "journalist.")

And "science" is done by "piling on."  That's called variously:  "the weight

of the evidence," "confirmation," "scientific consensus," etc., etc.  :-)

Regards, Jim