Radiation Biologist position open

Please do not respond to RADSAFE.  Contact the institution directly.

Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center has an immediate opening for a

Radiation Biologist.  Qualified candidates will have a Ph.D. in Radiation

Biology or Radiological Sciences or closely related fields; previous

experience in designing, delivering and evaluating education

courses/modules; documented experience in conducting independent research in

radiation biology as evidenced by published research in peer-reviewed

journals; and teaching experience in Radiation Biology, Biophysics and

Radiation Protection principles to physicians and/or student technologists

in a health care setting.  Supervisory experience of graduate students and

or post-doctoral fellows conducting bio-medical research preferred.

Join our team of excellence.  We offer a competitive salary and excellent

benefits package.  For immediate consideration, please contact Julia Garcia

at 323-783-8819 or fax your resume to 323-783-4787 or email:

Julia.M.Garcia@kp.org.  EEO/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.