Re: Old Tracerlab moving filter CAM

Dear Steve:

These were favorites of the old AEC.  I would expect

you might find one or two in a warehouse at the old

LACBWR Demonstration Atomic Plant if they have not

been scrapped.  In about 1981 and 1982 they were

replaced by Eberline SPING units after being in

service since 1964. Try to contact:

                  Mr. Larry L. Nelson

                or Dr. Seymour Raffety

                  PO Box 275

                  LACBWR-G-2

                  Genoa, WI  54632

                  (608)-689-2331

If they do not have any, try contacting INEL in Idaho

Falls or contact Mark Kaczor at polelock@pdnt.com.

Paul W. Shafer

p.s. I do not know if they have an e-mail or not.