Re: Nuclear Power and politics

I was browsing the web and found this editorial by Gordon Prather:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23174

The editorial explores some of the political ramifications associated with new nuclear power installations.  Specifically the opposition of groups like Greenpeace (I do have trouble wanting to refer to them as green peas).

The article mentions sending the spent fuel to a Russian operation and letting them do the reprocessing.  The author discusses how that possibility has the anti-nukes frothing at the mouth.

Joan