Re: GERMANY SUBSTITUTES WIND FOR NUCLEAR POWER

When speeking to energy producers at Hannover World Exhibition 2000, they

told me coal power will replace nuclear in Germany. Coal power is subsidized

in Germany (Kohlenpfennig).

When the Barseback 1 reactor was shut down in Sweden 1999 Danish coal power

replaced the energy in our country. My feeling is that Barseback 2 reactor in

Sweden will not be shut down.

In Denmark they have a debate on nuclear versus coal in media.

Lars Persson

Tubv 16

17546 Järfälla

08-568 219 26