TFP: Radium vs. Sr 90 not distinguished

As I read through some "old" emails I just noticed that it seems like the

tooth fairy project people haven't separated Sr 90 from radium (thanks to

those who posted one or two messages about it). Has this been independtly

confirmed? Is it true for all the TFP stuff? Where can we learn more about

it? How about a TFP for spa areas?

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com