Irradiator wanted

Posted for Craig Smith at the University of British Columbia, Canada:

I have someone who is keen to acquire a gamma cell or blood irradiator  (will pay).  It seems to me someone had one burning a whole in their pocket some time ago.  Anyone remember who?

If anyone has access to the RADSAFE group could you post my request online.

Merci!

Craig Smith

Radiation Safety Officer

Clinical Assistant Professor