Request for two articles

Hi all,

I am looking for two articles that I hope someone can e-mail or fax to me.

The first is "The increasing need for active dosimeters in the nuclear

industry" by C. Hirning from Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 61, 1995.  The

other is "Should electronic dosimeters be used as primary dosimeters?" by M.

Lantz in Radiation Protection Management, 13, 1996.  Any assistance will be

greatly appreciated.  Fax # (706) 826-3953.

Ken Jenkins

HP Instructor

Southern Nuclear