Recent fatal radiation accidents (last 3 years approx)

I am trying to summarize the recent fatal radiation accidents (all causes).

Perhaps some of you can help me. What I have (and please correct any

erroneous information):

Peru 2000 (radiography source, Ir-192): Was that incident fatal?

Chechenya 1999 (cesium 137??, probably little information available): 3

fatalities

Tokaimura 1999 (JCO): 2 fatalities.

Thailand 2000 (Co-60 source for radiotherapy): 4 (or 5??) fatalities.

Egypt (this year, source, number of fatalities)?

China 1999-2001??

Panama 2001 (error in dose calculation): 5 or 6 radiation caused fatalities?

Anything that I missed? Is there a way of searching the Radsafers archives

by keywords?

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/