RE: So, is reprocessing in America's future?

There are no internationally installed cameras around the top of a reactor.

There is no practical way to steal any material from a commercial nuclear

reactor.  It would take them a good bit of time to get the fuel bundle into

a heavily shielded container and then drive it to the nearest border...

Even Barney Fife could stop such an attempt.

Glen Vickers

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject

to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this

e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,

copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments

to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have

received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and

permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any

printout. Thank You.