Text revision questions

Radsafe,

I am in the process of revising the text used here at San Jose State

University. It is designed and intended for Radiation Workers in a General

Laboratory Environment. That is also the title. It is offered through our

bookstore on campus. The audience is not for HP techs or above. There is a

selection of better and more comprehensive text for HP techs. My text is

used to provide initial training in radiation safety to general workers such

as in Biotech, University, Pharmaceutical and other general laboratory

environments.

Question-1: For those of you who also use this textbook, do you have any

suggestions or recommendations I should consider in the revision?

Question-2: The University has been encouraging me to publish it through an

outside publisher. The bookstore on campus is unable handle the volume on a

long-term basis. Do you have any suggestions for a publisher?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Home: pickent@home.com

Work: johnjp@email.sjsu.edu