RE: So, is reprocessing in America's future?

I must agree with Mr. Rockwell that it doesn't have to be plutonium.  The

Oklahoma City bombing and others have proved that.  But, it doesn't seem to

make sense to put another potential terrorist weapon out there.

I don't think that I mentioned in my previous post that during the GESMO

hearings DOE said that it had made a Hiroshima-sized bomb from reactor

grade Pu.

David Pyles