Well type ionization chamber for low energy x-rays

The following submitted by Dr. Nisy Ipe of Xoft microTube in CA. Please

respond to her directly, not me, thanks.

I would appreciate receiving information on any commercially available well

type cylindircal

ionization chamber (inner diameter - a few mm) that could be used for very

low energy x-rays.

Please respond to me directly.

Thanks

Nisy Elizabeth Ipe, Ph.D.