RE: So, is reprocessing in America's future?

Phil Barring wrote,

"we need to educate people.  Maybe we should start with the press corps."

Comment : Great suggestion. But may I suggest that we start instead with

ourselves -- and make sure that folks like Alex DeVolpi, who made great

efforts in this particular area, are not punished for it, and that the US

DOE cleans up its act (as far as putting false "spins" on relevant

historical data) ?

Please don't take this as America bashing -- one of the worst offenders in

this area was Carson Mark (intentionally or not) -- who came to the US from

Canada.

Thanks

Jaro

frantaj@aecl.ca