Reprocessing-relative toxicity of Pu information.

Dear all interested Radsafe professionals:

This is alsolutely correct.  We have gone through this

before on Radsafe in June, 1994 and I think a month or

two after its inception when it still had bugs in

it(ca 9/93).

I suggest that you check out

www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/9406/msg0037.html and

continue through msg0041.  There is some excellent

information listed in the archives.

Paul W. Shafer ("Watson come here")