Correction re. relative toxicity of Pu information.

Sorry about that, I forgot one zero.  Try

www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/9406/msg00033.html and then

check out the responses that follow in messages up to

00041 for June, 1994.  You will also find interesting

information regarding Tritium Exit signs on same

thread.  I hope this works ok.

Paul W. Shafer ("Watson, Come Here")