Re: Newsarticle: Cold War's Human Costs Linger

Group,

I agree that it's a travesty for the despicable reprobates in Congress to

make political points on the back of these veterans and then fail to deliver

the money.

However, as all in HP who have looked at the data know, it's just a scam

perpetrated by Bill Richardson and his "Physicians for Social

Responsibility"  anti-nuke Michaels. See, e.g.:

http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Docs/Correspondence/doe-gao-wpost%20letters/rsh_2-1-

00_ltr_to_sec.htm

Regards, Jim