Re: Transportation Reference Documents

It appears from the following web site Low-Track availability continues.

From the EM DOE INEEL Low-Track Website
(http://mims.inel.gov/web/owa/LTindex)

Bechtel BWXT Idaho, LLC is considering making the Low-Track software
available for exclusive licensing. Until such an offering is made
modification to the Low-Track software will be made on a "for-fee" basis
only. The software will continue to be available through this web site, in
its most current edition, until such time as exclusive licensing by Bechtel
BWXT Idaho, LLC has been issued. This action is being taken, as a result of
funding cutbacks from the U.S. Department of Energy.

I thought I heard that DOE was not given funds to continue to support
>LowTrack and the MIMS effort.  Can anyone add anything here?

>Bill Fendt
>University of Delaware
>wfendt@udel.edu

Charles Smith arminc01@aol.com
Applied Radwaste Management | URL http://appliedradwaste.com
Sept 10 -14, 2001 RAM Transport and Disposal, Knoxville TN
Current Applied Radwaste Newsletter is 7/2001
" Impact on Radioactive Material via Ground Transport"