RE: letter from Albert Einstein [was A response to Jerry Cohen's reasonable request]

My point was that a large number of names do not necessary result in actions

being taking. Signatures from 17,000 may not have as much influence as a

congressional committee of 12.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist