Informal HPT/RCT Salary Survey

Greetings all:

I had made an earlier request for information regarding recent salary

studies for Health Physics Technicians. Unfortunately, none seem to exist.

Consequently, I am appealing to this group to participate in an informal

study of my own. If you employ technicians, and are willing to participate,

I would be interested in the following information:

Starting Salary (Senior technicians)

Average Salary

Max Salary

per diem

Project Duration

Benefits Summary

Any other information that you might feel is useful.

If you cannot answer all of the above, please provide what you can. Any help

is greatly appreciated. Please direct any responses to my e-mail. I will

treat all responses as business sensitive and confidential.

Thank you for your help.

Tim Gillespie

SEC Program Technical Manager

email: tgillespie@sec-tn.com