Re: Injury from pelvic exposure to Cell Tower Antenna

Refer the good Dr. to the Medical College of Wisconsin page of John

E. Moulder at

http://www.mcw.edu/gcrc/cop/cell-phone-health-FAQ/toc.html. Also

Moulder is easy to contact and a great source of information. He will

even allow you to make a link to his web pages - but ask first.

Paul Lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>