Re: Sources for Dose Correction Factor

>From Joseph Guido:

Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 14:36:43 -0400

From: "Joseph Guido" <GuidoJ@wvnsco.com>

To: <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

Subject: Re: Sources for Dose Correction Factor

Perhaps you  are thinking of Federal Guidance Report 12, "External =

Exposures to Radionuclides in Air; Water; and Soil".  This report is =

availible online at:

http://homer.hsr.ornl.gov/VLAB/FedGR12.html=20

Joseph Guido

Sr. Health Physicist

guidoj@wvnsco.com

716-942-2294

>>> "Henry Wood" <thenry@viperlink.net> 08/07/01 10:56AM >>>

A long while ago, I recall seeing a correction factor to use in calculating=

 effective dose equivalent (external) from soil/sediment along shorelines. =

 I thought it was from NUREG-5512 (Residual Radioactive Contamination from =

Decommissioning - Technical Basis for Translating Contaminant Levels to =

Annual TEDE - 1992).  However, I cannot seem to locate these factors in my =

copy.